There are some people out there that are desperately crying out for help. Is this you? If you’re reading this website, you’ve taken the first step toward making a change. It’s not that you don’t necessarily have the will power to change, it’s just that each and every minor ‘obstacle’ can accumlate until you become overwhelmed and consequently feel powerless to act.
So you’ve had a life time of struggling with weight. Well now thats in the past and a new future awaits. I am here to help you, support you, teach you and encourage you on the road to improved health and happiness. I want to share with you what I have learnt through trial and error, what it takes to maintain your weight.
Are you willing to come along for the ride? Because I’m willing to lead the way, if your willing to listen and learn. Don’t be too harsh on yourself. We are now facing and fighting a bigger battle than what our ancestors did in days gone by. And we are not entirely at fault. Deception, contamination of our food supply, withholding valuable information, have greatly hindered our efforts, so we clearly need take the reigns.
Here’s a taste of what has worked for me on my destined path to ultimate health:
- I’ve increased my saturated fat intake
- I’m using less contaminated products and eating less contaminated foods.
- I don’t exercise vigorously, but I do make the effort to move.
- I treat my body as a whole. It’s essential that your body, mind and spirit work in harmony together.
- I make tasty recipes with key healthy ingredients.
- I limit my vices but I certainly don’t go without.
- I listen to the right people, read the right articles, interact with who I consider are the right role models.
- I limit my exposure to negativity and violence.
- I soak up the sun, breathe fresh air and get grounded.
- I appreciate the simple things in life.
- I have everything in moderation.
- I play, especially with children and animals.
- I listen and learn from the elderly.
- I show respect and I pay it forward when I can.
- If my body is telling me it needs a clean out, then I’ll act.
- I rest and relax. More importantly, I spend time on my own to reflect.
- I meditate, but never with great effort. I don’t like to think or visualise too much. I just like to be.
I’m not one of those flamboyant sales professionals who likes to exaggerate. I’m honest, down to earth and respectful. Nor am I a qualified nutritionist or GP. I am just someone who has experimented with life. And I like to believe that those who have tried and tested through trial and error are the ones who offer the best advice. I am a qualified counsellor though and I really enjoy watching others achieve. There is so much satisfaction in that for me.
If my way of life is making you truly think about your future and how you would like to be, then I encourage you to read my ebook (written in simple, easy to understand dialogue. It’s short, sharp and shiny) and see how the average ‘girl next door’ maintains her weight. If I can do it, you can too. I’ve struggled, but I’ve strived. It only takes one small step to change. Be the change that you would ultimately like to see. If you require, I’ll support you and encourage you. I’m with you and I send all my love to you!
If you decide to purchase my ebook, please be sure to include your email address when paying.
If you’d like to contact me, please complete the contact form on the About Me page. I’d love to hear from you.
|To purchase my ebook ‘No diet weight maintenance’,click on the Buy Now button. It’s only $9.95!
I’ll email the ebook to you when the paypal transaction has been completed and payment received.